losing my religion
[html]
Explains everything! WC: 378

Seeing how easily Terra had adapted when she had been as feral as he made Shandom slightly pensive. He'd assumed the transition from normal wolf to this humanized creature was something that he'd be going through with at least one other creature. It wasn't as if he'd automatically assumed it would be Terra, but she was the only creature he'd met in the pack that was anything like him. Wild, four legged, lupus-formed... It made him uncomfortable to know that it was, perhaps, him who was the strange one. The idea that he was also shockingly more comfortable when removed from the pack was foreign as well. Shandom had assumed that when he moved back into pack life, he would transition easily; it would be effortless, like breathing. Instead he found himself with this overwhelming confusion and dread. He didn't want to be a loner forever. He needed someplace to call home.

Inhaling deeply, Shandom considered what it would be like to live here, in these four walls. I'm not sure I could quite enjoy it, with all the divisions and such. Plus, I like the outside air, even when it is cold and wintery. Still, I do miss living with my packmates. In my youth, the dens were all close together; nobody was ever particularly isolated unless they wanted to be, and that in itself was quite uncommon. He knew he was probably revealing more than he ought; regardless, he had to talk to somebody. Despite Shandom's naturally aloof nature, he still was not unsociable. The days of loneliness had begun to take their toll on him; he wanted nothing more than to babble away at Terra.

I must admit, I've never seen a particularly tall building. Most of my wanderings have been far away from human settlements. The few cities I've passed have remained mostly in the distance. I've never had much desire to explore them.... I prefer the wild. He grinned at her sheepishly, as if slightly embarrassed of his admission. But, would you mind showing me where you live, Miss Terra? I have not been in any of these rooms, and I'm curious to know the appeal. Shandom hoped he did not come across too blunt or assuming; the male considered her a friend.

<style type="text/css">
.mustfall b {font-weight:normal; color:#d2e9fe; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#182d42 0px 0px 3px; }
.mustfall .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 20px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#cfd8da; text-align:center; text-shadow:#04050b 0px 1px 1px;}
.mustfall p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.mustfall {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#4076bb; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lnGAO.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4076bb; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#9bdcfe; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread