losing my religion
[html]
OOC

Terra couldn't help but bark with laughter at Shandom's words.Attraction? We're living in a human building! I don't know what's attractive about that, besides the pack being close together. But sure, I'll show you my room.Terra nuzzled him before trotting down the hall to where she resided. There was a door there, but it was always open, as she couldn't turn the handle in lupine form. Sticking her nose in she pushed it back, revealing her room. It was sparse, the only thing of worthwhile note being the mattress under the window. The window looked down into the square below, as if watching from a tree. The curtains that had been there had been pulled down and wrapped around the mattress rather clumsily. An empty closet stood in one corner. Proudly Terra moved in, climbing into the hole she'd carved into the middle of the mattress. It formed a kind of nest, the mattress curled around her body. She wouldn't be cold with all of this as protection.

What do you think? Terra knew her room was disconcertingly large, but she had a fantastic view point, and sneaking up on her would be difficult. I know it's not much compared to the other rooms. The pack members tend to actually use their space, filling it with...stuff. She didn't quite get the idea of possessions beyond her den and her food. Terra didn't understand the need for more than that, though recently she'd learned about medical supplies. That was quite practical. She watched Shandom nervously, hoping he'd approve. He was the first one other than Robin to see her room, and she hoped it passed inspection. Her criteria for picking a home was rather shallow, as before she'd only picked dens according to survival. If she could fit in it, she used it.

Moving back out Terra trotted over to Shandom. I can understand leaving the cities alone. The only time I went to one was to look for trouble. They're rather dangerous. I feel more in peace within trees as well.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread