losing my religion
[html]
OOC

She had to agree with the sentiment of it being too large, but Terra couldn't imagine it as luxurious. For her that was a warm place with running water, lots of prey, and the pack living besides her. The idea of anyone finding it like a palace was strange to her. Terra laughed when Shandom mentioned himself in clothes.It's difficult to even picture you as a luperci, let alone wearing those silly things! She didn't hold anything against those that wore clothes, just pointless. The two leggers wore them because they had no fur. Terra had fur, so she didn't need clothes. Cocking her head to the side she considered Shandom's question. I guess they have to put the clothes somewhere. I know that Liam keeps medical stuff around here. He patched me up when I got an arrow stuck in my leg. She'd been lucky, healing without a scar, but the experience had made her edgy about the other packs. Terra didn't feel that she could trust them to be courteous to visitors.

Terra stepped out of the room and headed over to Shandom. As for the structures being unnatural, they've existed for as long as I've been alive, maybe even longer. It's no different than taking over an old badger's den. Though I must admit, the two leggers don't seem to have much sense in their buildings. For Terra what was natural was what could exist in this world. If you could make it it was natural. Her mind struggled with comprehending beyond that. Terra's world was one where what was made was built by hand, an instrument of the living. Her traps were like that, a simple mixture of the materials she'd found moved to serve her purpose. Terra couldn't actually carve, but those that did were held in high esteem for her, a higher extension of her ability to mold her world.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread