The empty House
[html]

lolstepmomsky

Sky blinked at the mention of Ayasha. Of course she knew the girl; she'd been the one to inform Sky of all the happenings in AniWaya during the war. She'd been the reason Sky had even gone there.

Sky didn't think of her in ill respect though. Ayasha was a smart, kind girl. She'd been so concerned and loyal to her pack through out the entire ordeal, from what Sky had seen.

I believe she's still there, now that Maska is gone. Last I saw her, Ayasha was doing fine. She wasn't skin and bones and bloodied like us prisoners, so she must've been able to hold her own. She spoke in an honest, leveled tone, as if speaking to an equal.

Then, she smirked and flicked her tail. Why so worried for Ayasha, Liam? Thinking you'll be the Romeo to her Juliet? Her voice was teasing, but not mean; she didn't want to insult him or strike a nerve. She figured if her guess was true (which generally, she had a good eye for this sort of thing), then he'd have been looking at a wall of trouble for it. Smitten with someone from another pack? Loyalties were tested to the extreme in cases like that.

If it turned out to be a problem for him, Sky would be sure to offer her assistance in the matter. There were plenty of solutions, it was just a matter of figuring out which one was the right one for them.

That, of course, was if the boy was actually in love with the girl. He could've been worried for a friend or something, for all Sky knew.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread