A Stranger Settles
[html]
Matteo Trovato

Word Count → 000 :: Yeah.

Amazing. He summed it up easily when Ayasha asked him what Gemma was like. Go figure, the boy was still a sucker for love and romance.

In the end, Ayasha instantly offered to help. He blinked in surprise and his steps faltered, ears flicking up and eyes focusing. Ah... He wouldn't turn her down just yet, though. ...well. Gemma had given birth to our kids not long before. It had been a rough time, though, so my son and daughter didn't make it. Neither did the second girl. Jaden, though... he was sick, but he lived for a few weeks at least. He murmured, feeling a pang of hurt at the mention of the deceased children.

He died a few days ago. Gemma didn't take it well. I guess it opened my eyes to who mattered more to me. Alaki... my ex... he was always so busy with work, never paid me a second glance. It was like I was his housewife or something. A hint of a snarl curled the albino's upper lip. But...

Calm agian. But with Gemma, I'm suddenly on equal ground. I've never had to beg her permission for somthing or worry if I'm acting right around her. I can be myself.

In other words, ...I guess I made the wrong decision in taking Alaki as my mate. Times were hard, then. He'd come home bloodied and broken and I thought that if I took him as my mate, I'd never lose him again. I thought it was the right thing to do, but it was a decision made on teenage emotion. In other words, an honest mistake.

<style type="text/css"> .teoflower .space {width:430px; height:400px; float:right;} .teoflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba; letter-spacing:1px;} .teoflower p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;} .teoflower .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#56a5ba;} .teoflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .teoflower {margin:0px auto; width:90%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2je357n.jpg); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5c6dc; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .teoflower .name {color:#56a5ba; font-size:50px; font-family: 'Rancho'; text-align:left; text-indent:25px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread