The empty House
[html]
---

She teased him about Ayasha. Liam's ears flattened, then he grinned crookedly, the same cockeyed grin his dad had. "Yeah I guess you could say that. ". He shrugged. "I just wanted to be sure she was okay. I'm sure you know I'm not allowed to leave the pack so I can't go check on her myself. I just was worried. " He studied his step-mother idly, wondering what his father found so special about her.

"So other than the missing piercings did you come out okay?" Yes, it was just a little awkward. He didn't really know her, he didn't really like her, but she was his dad's mate now. Had been for a while really. It was just bugging him because he still had vague memories of his mother and Sky wasn't her.

Hell if the male knew about his new sister Tameri, he'd probably walk away now rather than later. Especially since the runt was a black wolf, a shadow wolf in his eyes. And everyone knew that shadow wolves were pure evil. Or at least everyone should know that in his opinion. 

<style type="text/css">
.liamr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.liamr1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.liamr1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0A0E39; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0IJKL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8F979C; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F979C; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread