The empty House
[html]

derpa

If you want, Liam, I can go and check on her for you. I'd like to visit them again soon, anyway, make sure they're recovering okay. She offered when he mentioned not being allowed to leave the pack. She'd heard about that, but held no ill-will to the boy for it. To each their own, as long as he could resist acting on whatever evil was there. She'd bring it up later, maybe.

Pfft. The worst of it was coming home. She grinned, still ego-rubbed about the whole thing. She and Ephy had kicked ass that night, of that there was no doubt. The two had made an epic team and she'd be proud of that until the day she died.

But then, this wasn't about her. Liam, what happened that Skye ordered you to stay inside the borders? She voiced finally, concerned tone evident. I haven't really heard about what actually happened, just what the result was. Are you okay?

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread