losing my religion
[html]
OOC

Shandom's laugh surprised Terra a little. It was so warm and welcoming, strange coming from such a normally serious wolf. His words excited her though. You really want a room here? Being with her friend was absolutely fantastic in her mind. Terra knew it would be difficult for him as well since he found the buildings so unnatural. It made her feel like he was beginning to open up, if only a little bit. I know what you mean about it being weird. Everyone here's a stranger. That doesn't matter though. We'll just make new friends, won't we? She couldn't stop grinning at her friend, ideas rolling through her mind.

Strelein, he's the dauphin, you should talk to him if you need anything. But really, everyone here's just relaxed! You want a room, you can just grab one. If you want to go den hunting I can help. Terra had been tempted to invite him to share her room, but that felt more like something for a mate. As empty as it felt to her Terra would put up with it. Besides, she was used to sleeping alone, and it was nice to be able to sleep without getting kicked in the side by someone. When Terra slept she slept deeply, but that didn't mean she didn't move around, and Terra had woken up a fair share of times with mysterious bruises.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread