The empty House
[html]

Kin to the dark side. XD

The dark snicker Liam gave before his explanation made Sanja perk up in interest behind Sky's blue eyes. As he spoke, a soft rumbling buzzed through Sky's head, though she was sure it wasn't out loud. Dark wolves? And Liam had been the one to take Juliet to Crimson Dreams? This was all news to her. She waited a few seconds in silence as she mulled it over, then finally stood straight and stepped aside, waving the boy into the room. We should talk, Liam. Don't worry, you're not in trouble. I just want to get a few things figured out, okay? Her voice was calm and neutral, as it usually was whenever she decided to be serious.

If he took her invitation, she'd wander over to the bed and sit down, scooting back against the headboard and crossing her legs. The torn up curtain remained scattered where she'd left it, a hinting towards her own insanity that threatened to break through every day.

Tell me about the Shadow Wolves, Liam. Why is it your destiny to destroy them? Her voice suggested honest interest, and in a way, it wasn't just a mask. Sanja was intrigued. Sanja, that part of Sky... terrible nightmare.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread