[J]oining
[html]
/ +300

Dark umber eyes studied the lone wolf. It was clear to Anann that the female was a warrior. It showed clear in the way the woman held herself. "I see. So, you have heard of us then?" The question was rather rhetorical. Most that had come to the borders had known relatively little of the upstart pack. It seemed it was simple curiosity that brought most to their borders, though a few had chosen to stay.

Anann had wondered just what companions Lilith was speaking of, not having noted any presence other than the woman herself will the birds descended from the canopy and instantly reminded Anann of Niro, especially as the eagle let out a screech akin to that of Marahute. Perhaps she would have to introduce the two, but that was a matter for a different. However, Anann was not aware that Niro and his family had left souls since she had departed Cour des Miracles.

Anann's posture stiffened with dominance as the other woman met her eyes, ears standing stiff and erect and her tail raised itself a little higher behind her. She was willing to let this female join them, for she seemed a fine addition to their steadily growing ranks, but there were still some formalities left to address. The gift was a generous offer, though unnecessary. "That is a kind offer and we could certainly use more females in our ranks. Might I ask what skills you have to offer?" Even though the process was not complete Anann had already decided that it was worth while to give this female a chance and motioned for her to follow as she turned back towards the interior of Casa di Cavalieri. "Come. We can talk as I show you to Kingsbury." No sense in wasting time standing around the borders and there was still so much to do.

<style type="text/css">
.ananna b {font-weight:bold; color:#828c81; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #29311d; }
.ananna p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.ananna {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#485139; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b7z0t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 195px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#64735d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.ananna p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.ananna p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread