losing my religion
[html]
OOC

Terra didn't need to hear what had happened to hear the sorrow in his voice. Hackles raised on her back as he talked about it being unsafe for him to be around children. Trying to calm herself Terra looked at the room he'd picked out. It was isolated, but the view from the window was beautiful. The scraps of blankets would be useful for sleeping, and he had a closet just like her room had had. There wasn't much that he could use to sleep with, unless he was just planning on sleeping on top of the blankets. It's very nice. Peaceful.That was the main feeling that the room carried, a place to watch the world go by in. She was a little disappointed that he wasn't closer, but the choice was actually well made.

Terra laid down in the room, watching the winter sun's light play in the dust. Teaching the adults here would be interesting, to say the least. Last time I checked they all seem pretty happy in their little world. If anything Terra felt that she could learn from them, and wasn't sure about how receptive they would be towards the kind of information canines from non-luperci packs had. Of course, I'll be your first pupil. I'm not a very good hunter. She grinned at her words. It was dangerous for her to not be able to hunt, but there was more than one way to get food, and she was an expert thief. Still, she'd feel better if she didn't have to rely on others so much.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread