The paths have been crossed
[html]
i think that was it!

She was grateful that the llama calmed when she prayed it would, adjusting to the other canine's presence with a few moments time. The two males approached, wisely giving the llama space. She turned her back to the creature, and gave the other Dreamer's a nod. It's nice to meet you. she spoke with a smile. Amon spoke, and gave the woman a bit of information that was new to her. Mati didn't know that there were pack members living in the village, thinking that all lived in the general vicinity of Haven Manor. His father commented on the youngster's question and she shook her head softly. It's okay, it's just that most of the pack lives together on the other side of the lake. But I agree, this is such a fun place to explore. She gave the youth a smile.

I'm an artist, I was hoping to find supplies or maybe a reference book or two. I was hoping to avoid going to Halifax. The fey confessed. She had been to the city many times, more then she could remember. But since the unrest that pack had experienced the Church woman wanted to stay close to home.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread