Vagabond, traveler from afar
[html]

"Greetings" the other wolf called back to her. The femme let a friendly smile break across her maw and her tail began wag a bit. She was somewhat glad of the company. Being around others usually kept her darker thoughts and memories at bay. "Sorry about the Italian, sometimes I forget most speak English here. I'm still fairly new to these lands." Her voice was thick with her accent, but it was still easy to understand what she was saying. Savina was always careful to annunciate when speaking her non-native tongue. The onyx female pushed herself back up onto her paws and shook herself. "I'm doing pretty well, thank you. My leg still bothers me at times, but its been doing much better." She nodded her head to her left back leg that was still bandaged.

The wolfess took a quick stretch and then slowly began walking closer to the peppered male. "And how are you doing? Admiring the sea as I was?" She stopped about half-way to the other and sat down, her leg wasn't happy about the sudden movement, but she didn't show the pain on her face. Instead she looked back out to the water crashing against the shore. "I find it very relaxing. The sounds, the smells, the sights." She looked back at the male, her green eyes smiling along with her muzzle. "My name is Savina, what's yours?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread