The empty House
[html]

lol He can try and make her hate him, but she's already imprinted on him as her son. XD

"...little brat." Sanja rumbled in Sky's ears when the boy started to bait her. She wasn't concerned about that, though. Her mind was more geared towards what the boy had said before that; a test? What kind of test? She prayed it wasn't as it sounded.

Not sure. She admitted with a shrug. We haven't had any because I'm not really very fertile. The fact that I'd been pregnant at all in the first place was a miracle. She spoke of it as if it were no big deal, and these days, it wasn't. She'd learned that sometimes there were more important things to deal with than pups and marriage. If it happens, it happens.

Then, a thought. ...So you'll be leaving to be with Ayasha someday soon, then? Sky sat back against the headboard fully, tail flicking to cover her paws. What's your plan there? You can't just up and leave without telling anyone, y'know. Well, actually, he'd just told her in a sense, so he wouldn't be doing that anyway...

"Why do you have to be so damn patient all the time, Sky?" Sanja growled in what could've been a pout.

Why do you have to be so damn impatient, Sanja? It's in my nature. Now shush.

"...bitch."

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread