Sunrise on a New Day
[html]

Savina looked at each pup and sighed. They were brothers alright. Only siblings fight like this. She would know, she and Ghita would get into rows like this all the time. "Hey, hey, hey now. I know you two are mad at eachother, but that's no way to talk." The female decided to switch back to English, though it was still obvious she was an Italian at heart. She shot glances at both of the pups, letting them know it was time to settle down. The wolfess wanted to make them talk through their problems civilly, but she knew at this point it would be a lost cause.

Perhaps playing a game would be the better thing to do. Make the two youngsters focus on something else for now. Then maybe after their tempers had cooled she could help them talk through their differences. A smile broke its way back onto the female's muzzle. "Now, wouldn't you two rather play a game instead of all this silly bickering? I know I would." Her emerald eyes shimmered as she looked at the pups. "But before that, we haven't properly introduced ourselves. My name is Savina, and it is very nice to meet the both of you." She nodded her head at each of them. "Now Apollo, Sirius, are there any games that either of you would like to play with me?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread