Somebody's Watchin' Me
[html]
OOC: ___

Gwen couldn't help but grin as she heard the edge of what sounded like a speech impediment. How freakin' cute! She hoped it was a speech impediment, at least, and not some kind of shyness. That wouldn't do, not at all! Gwen was not going to hurt this girl, and she was not in the realm of ever doing that to another wolf... that didn't deserve it. The girl had a lot of scars of her own, making Gwen feel rather bad for her. When she looked from left to right, between the bags and the general size of the girl, Gwen shook her head. "Nope. I insist. We seem to be going the same way anyways, so we might as well travel together." Gwen said, at least for the moment they should.

Raising a paw, Gwen smiled and attempted a handshake from her lupus form, seeming to fail at the gesture, but not wanting to spend the several minutes changing forms to do a proper introduction. "My name is Gwen. I was... actually looking for someone. An arctic wolf. You haven't seen any have you?" Gwen asked, sizing her up to see if she had any kind of tells that might come about from telling alie. She had met a few females in her time that were good at lying, and lying for no damned reason. Sometimes, it was for good reason, but there was never a good time to lie in Gwen's eyes.

Gwen dropped her paw to the ground, scooting back a bit and attempting a friendly smile at the girl. "Also, what is your name?" Gwen asked, curious to know. There were a few other questions that were going through her mind, but these were not things you asked so... forthright. Maybe a bit later, she might very well propose a few questions that would lead to something else, but for the moment, they were in the middle of untamed territory. No telling what creatures could come out and get her from any direction. Or this poor girl, her size very small and leaving her a big target for any male, or female, to just... take advantage of.

<style type="text/css">
.gwenny b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d7395; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.gwenny p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gwenny {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#282d36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JfCBP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 283px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#95b6b1; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread