a conundrum [aw]
[html]
OOC

Terra glanced up as the puppy posed. Now this wouldn't do. She had no problems with dominance, but one needed to know how to use it. You're doing it wrong. Swiftly Terra reared up, pinning the puppy down in one fluid movement. She stood there, tail erect, before backing off of him. Never display dominance unless you can win. That bit was important. Being dominant in the wrong situation could kill. If one had weakness they would be attacked to prove they had gone above their place.

She stood firmly, looking at the pup. Her tail and ears never wavered, a silent demand for him to willingly submit. He was a pup, so Terra wouldn't harm him, but Skoll needed to show that he understood. She was stronger than him, and even though that wouldn't last long, he needed to know how to do it. Besides, you'll be ready to back that up soon enough. In the meantime, watch and learn for how people use them. Though I suggest not following me. Terra grinned down at the pup. I don't always submit properly.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread