Somebody's Watchin' Me
[html]
OOC: ___

Gwen was glad to see that she was no longer pushing against the help that Gwen was offering. It was nice to have someone around on occasion. It gave her some ties back to reality that she was not truly alone in this wild place at times. Though the area was not as wild as some of the places she had been, it had its own little unique problems. Watching her as she would move to one of the packs and pull it over herself, seeming to don it like a cloak, Gwen sat back on her haunches and began to change to her Optime form. It would be several minutes, but by the time she had changed, Tawny was now talking to her, offering her a piece of meat. Gwen was tempted to take it, but if she ate anything, she'd have to eat a full meal. It was a bad trick of her stomach, making her think she was starving when she was used to being on an empty stomach on occasion.

When she was fully standing on her hind legs, Gwen noticed the very different traits to the two. Gwen was a massive creature in comparison, leaving Tawny being much smaller and more dainty be appearance. Taking the meat, out of kindness, she brought the piece to her lips and mulled the things she spoke of over in her head. "Hmm... No, that wouldn't be her." Gwen said, finishing the piece easily without much issue. Her stomach was thankful for the small snack, but it would be growling for something more later, she knew that for certain.

Gwen smiled at her, looking at her with the same charcoal shrouded gray eyes with her greyish mane combed down to slightly shadow her eyes. "You look kinda cute with that cloak on. Looks warm, too." Gwen said, stepping forward towards the sled and looking at it. "It might be easier if I pulled it in another form... But I haven't walked on two legs in so long. I might just try it this way. Why do you have all of this stuff anyways?" Gwen asked, poking the bags with one of her paws and trying to gauge what was inside of each. Nothing seemed obvious, so she could have either been about to drag weeds, animals, or trinkets. There was no telling.

<style type="text/css">
.gwenny b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d7395; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.gwenny p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gwenny {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#282d36; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JfCBP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 283px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#95b6b1; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread