As We Know It
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this guys, this week has been crazy with school -_-'

WC:300+

Very promptly after his call went into the air a strange female approached him. Her bouncy attitude reminded him a little of Dixie and left a soft smile on his face. Noting her strange dark socks the alpha felt it best not to comment on the odd coloration, choosing instead to answer her question. “Just out for a walk ma ‘me. “ Smelling the air subtly the large wolf quickly spoke more, “You’re from the Court.” It was a statement more than a question. He hadn’t seen her in the raid on the Tribe, maybe she was new? “How is the Court doing? I haven’t heard news from them in awhile.” Ever since moving from Crimson Dreams Jazper had been stuck.

At the girl’s predicament he chuckled, “Why yes, you have. Halifax is south of here.” Pointing casually in the direction she wanted to go Jazper opened his mouth to introduce himself, only to be interrupted by a small voice. Turning he looked down just in time to wait for another wolfess to shift. This one was quite a bit larger than the one he had already been talking to. Finally the wolfess finished her transformation and greeted him and the other girl. Looking past the russet women Jazper spotted a dark male, a companion of hers? “Good morning.” His soft Scottish accent rolled off his tongue as he smiled a crooked smile.

“I’m Jazper Rhiannon-Knight.” The introduction was finally out. “I’m the alpha male of Casa di Cavalieri, a new pack east of here.” He could smell that this new wolfess was of a pack, one he had never visited but knew the smell of. The scent was stronger closer to Anathema so he assumed she was from the north. Keeping silent the warrior allowed his body to relax into a friendly posture. His ears slanted back from their erect position and his tail lowered into a light wave as he looked at his company.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread