Haunted House
[html]
OOC

Terra shrugged her shoulders in reply. It's an owl. They're usually nocturnal. How ever did you get one?Terra's curiosity burned sharply at the sight, not having the slightest clue about how they could even get along. Granted, owls didn't readily fall into the category of food, but that was because a coyote's life and an owl's rarely intersect. The recognition of the night predator as food simply wasn't there, despite them being smaller than a coyote.

She had no idea that the stranger was a warrior, and probably would have reacted the same either way, her swift speed allowing her to escape such encounters with ease. As for the rumor, I heard that there was something unnatural in these woods, something that scared others away. Since I've never seen a bird and a wolf get along, let alone an owl awake during the day, I thought you might be the source. If Terra had been a bit older she would have realized that her recognition of the species was unusual, something that she'd picked up during her travels. As it was she passed it off as common knowledge, nothing to get excited about.

Terra scuffed her foot into the ground, looking the wolf in the eyes. I came here looking for the source. I haven't found anything weird yet though. Disappointment showed at the end. Even if it was not dangerous Terra had been looking forwards to seeing something so unusual.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread