Preparation
[html]

sounds like a plan

Word Count → 333

Thankfully their reunion was a happy one and X'yrin seemed to be in high spirits. The golden figure before Kiara shined in the morning light and her smile was just as bright. The cold air was a comforting change to the fall weather and the arctic wolf was perfectly content with her thick winter coat. The day was promising and the skies were clear. Although it was sad that no other wolves were present, Kiara was confident that the two could bring down a deer or even an elk together.

Kiara noticed X'yrin eyeing her smaller frame and the question of roles came in mind. For a small group it would be best to tire the pray or set a clever ambush. Kiara had often hunted large prey animals and her previous pack was not very large. The young wolf was confident in her stamina and speed, so she would be perfect for running down any large ungulate. However, the hunt was called by X'yrin so it was only right that she chose the roles. Kiara would be content with any task presented to her.

The alabaster wolf listened to X'yrin's queries with interest. It would be good to do a little catch up and this would stall for a little time in case other members decided to show. "As I'm sure you've heard, I have taken the role as Sarian's chew toy. She's cute when asleep, and monstrous when awake." Kiara laughed a little. The young female was not truly serious about Sarian being a monster; as many young pups could be like that. Kiara was sure she once fell into that category as well. "Shiloh is a great mother and Sarian will grow up to be a wonderful wolf. Although...between you and me, I think Shiloh has been distracted lately. My theory, is she's found a male and I'd bet my tail that it's the black male we met when we first found Sarian. What about you, have have you been?"

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread