Bringing home the Bacon
Big Grin Fia will always be head-over heels

Fia grinned at his retort, gently smacking him with her tail in a playful way. Her ears flickered at the sound of all those cracks. "Looks like your gettin' old hm?" She teased. The fae arched a small brow at his question. "To tell you the truth, I've never actually been...good at hunting in any form.." The woman answered truthfully, blue eyes looking to the ground then flickering back up to his lovely face.

The girl new a few things about hunting. She wasn't completely clueless on how to hunt. Her father had taught her a tad about hunting, the basics of it. But the gril was used to her father always going out to hunt. Now she was being put to the test, and she was standing there like a deer caught in headlights.

Though Fia hid her uncertainty. She tried to act like she knew what she was doing. Maybe that would make him think more of her than just a mere petite little fae? Hopefully. Fia didn't want to be little miss I can't do anything to save my life girl. "But I'm willing to try!" She yipped, feeling like she was a young pup again, speaking to her father when he tried to teach her.

Messages In This Thread