Pouring Leaves
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text. oh sorry, my mistake. I wont do so for now on, thanks for the advice.(and sorry for the short post @.@)

In Character

She looked at the small creature as this one climbed on top of the male's head and then went back down. Oh sorry for disturbing you. She said keeping her respectful posture as she looked back at the tan male. Shifting her weight from one leg to the other she then added. I am from the northern pack of Anathema. She spoke out with the usual tone that she used with strangers, calmed and rather cold. It has been long since the last time i met someone from your pack, i am just willing to get to know more about the surroundings and probably find someone to help me improve my skills. She said with a slight smile on her lips.

As the young warrior studied the male she noticed his half hided sword. I should really get a new weapon soon. She thought as her mind flew toward the hided knife inside her bag. She may be good at fighting but a good weapon may do the task of protecting her family a bit easier for the female Zepar. And good or not she obviously needed to get more training to improve her fighting skills. Wars happened even on this new lands, she was pretty aware of it.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread