I can't do this all myself.
[html]

[ooc] -- i thought you'd be there.

holding daisies, counting stars. -- [bic]

Cercelee was not surprised at Mew’s answer. Haku had raped the coyote female? The idea make Cer sick to her stomach, and left a bad taste in her mouth, but she was not surprised. Under ordinary circumstances had that sort of information come to her, Haku had raped a female, then he would be banished from the pack as quickly as Cercelee could find him. Yet these circumstances were not ordinary. Asphyxia had hurt Mew, more than perhaps the coyote female could understand or know, and Cercelee had felt great anger at that. The anger Haku must had felt for his sister was probably a hundred times more powerful than that of Cer’s. Cercelee could understand the violation of the female in this case, although Cercelee did not agree with the punishment. There was nothing more to say of the coyote female. Cercelee just nodded at her cousin.

What was more important was how Haku would treat those in the pack. Mew had made him promise? Cercelee could imagine his indignation, how Haku would have hated that. However, he would have to go through a similar pledge with her as well. Still, if that left any doubt in his mind on what boundaries he could cross there would be no help for him. Haku would have to understand as well as Cercelee did. And Cer wanted Mew to know as well. Alright. I trust you. However, I am not saying it will happen, but should he bring harm to anyone in the pack... he’s out. I would hate to do that, but this pack comes first for me. Before family even, you understand? Cer asked the last part softly. She would hate to hurt Mew by turning out her brother, and hopefully a day would never come when she had to, but Mew had a right to know what would happen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread