A Visit To The Place I Called Home
Shiloh heard the howl of a person she was not expecting to her from. Sam, Rain's mate. She vaguly remember the woman from the party Ichkia had had. She picked up Sarian and ran to her, intent on telling about her "lovely" mate. She slowed when Sam came into view, his smell invading her nose. It made Shiloh want to hurt the woman as a form of revenge against Rain. She reeked of him and Shiloh hid her daughter in case things got ugly. Shiloh creeped behind her and jumped her, hoping to get the upper hand. She wanted ti hurt this woman and her anger towards Rain came out as she went for the woman's neck. Oh she had the rights to this. Rain made her lose her mate, left her broken and bleeding. Saxif couldn't love her because of Kavi who came out after he beat her close to death. She wanted his mate to feel her pain, her loss and her hurt. She wanted to marr her as much as he had marred her. She had had enough scars before he came along and beat her for no good reason.

She snarled at Sam, her eyes wild. She didn't deserve to be here. "WHY ARE YOU HERE! After all your mate has done to me I should kill you! Your mate had the oduasty to come and ask for forgiveness after what he did to me. You are not better, mating to that monster! I am better then him. I won't kill you. But I will pity you. How long before he gets mad and beats you?" she said as her eyes sparked fire and flashed emerald and lime. She watched Sam closely, taking in her size and possible fighting skill.

Messages In This Thread