Shadows Can't Hide In The Dark
Shiloh carried a sleeping Sarian with her as she made her way to the boarder. She heard Aleo,s call and picked up her pace. She had her dagger with her along with the blankets she also took with her when Sarian was around. She had been longing to see him and she had woken up to no Kiara. She decided to go to the field again, let Sarian run and play. The sound of Aleo being with her made her tail wag with happiness. She had been away for too long. Sarian was getting bigger but was still light enough to carry and as she neared the boarders he came into sight. She slowed just as he spoke her name. "And I am here my Aleo," she said softly walking up to him. She softly licked his cheek before showing him the sleeping pup that lay in a sack by her breast.

"Aleo, my love meet Sarian. She sleeps now but where we are going she will be awake and playing in no time," she said holding Sarian out to him to hold. The pup whined as her heat was taken away and Shiloh watched Aleo closely to make sure he didn't hurt her daughter

Messages In This Thread