Tired And Broken
[html]

Haha, it's all good. Sorry that my post's a bit short.

Ehno hardly considered himself a warrior, much less a hero. He’d simply done everything that he could to protect those in his Crimson Dreams family. Fighting skills had never been something he had much of, so marching on AniWaya with the rest of the Court and Dreamer forces had been almost foolish of him. But the Italian was fiercely protective of his people, and he wouldn’t have been able to stand by on the sidelines and do nothing while everyone else fought. He had managed to do good, though. Niro had still wound up with a broken arm, but the man still had his life, and that was what mattered. Perhaps the Marino just needed to give himself more credit.

The girl’s bold offer was rather endearing, and it brought a small smile to his lips. “If… If you’d like. I’m probably due for a change in bandages anyway,” he admitted. He slowly began unwrapping the cloth that covered the wound on his arm. As he busied himself with that, she spoke up again, saying that she was sorry to hear that his family had had to face this. As was he. “Thank you. I’m just glad that all this is over now.” He finished pulling the bandage away from his arm. The angry cut on his arm was beginning its slow healing process. “It’s not very pleasant to look at,” he said, feeling somewhat embarrassed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread