Preparation
[html]

Sorry for the short post. Tongue

Word Count → 215

The golden ladies question's made Kiara stop and think. She was not sure where the male resided and was not even one hundred percent sure that Shiloh was seeing a male. If Kiara was remembering Kavi's words correctly, their mate had been female. This concept was strange to Kiara, but she never questioned her friend further on the subject. Kiara simply let Shiloh be who Shiloh was. Kiara treated Kavi in the same manner, although Kavi's existence greatly confused the simple women. The arctic wolf had simply accepted her friend without reservation as was her manner.

Kiara shook her head at X'yrin's question. "An intervention is not necessary. Shiloh is happy and the distraction is more welcome than unwanted. Sarian makes Shiloh happy, but this newcomer gives Shiloh peace. I don't want to take that away from her. BUT, an investigation might be interesting." Kiara gave her classic devil's smile. It was clear her mind had turned to mischief. "I'm glad to hear you are doing well. It doesn't seem like anyone else will be coming so let us get on with the hunt. Although, some more hands would be nice. What do you think?" The arctic wolf was eager to get on with the hunt before the feeling of mischief completely corrupted her mind.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread