M - On a cold dark ledge
[html]
OOC: / +300

The loner's words did nothing but annoy the large coal leader. Who did she think she was, coming into his land and mouthing of to him in such a way? Remaining silent he waited patiently, her ear was clearly torn shortly before her ‘visit’ and although she seemed to be lacking in manners he still would offer her help in a heartbeat. Finally her words spat at him, her ear was fine. Although Jazper was generally a patient man, at least when it come to other canines, and he often gave them the benefit of the doubt, there was no room in his mind for being challenged anymore. He had taken to much crap in his life to allow anyone, even a female, the chance to challenge him on his own lands.

A snarl escaped the leaders muzzle; he would not tolerate sure behavior anymore. Well excuse me for caring about you bleeding! He hissed. All he had done was show compassion and she had spat back at him. Her final words shocked him; she wanted to stay in his pack? Calming his brain he thought through the option. She would certainly be a handful but she was a fairly tall woman and would probably take to fighting half decently if trained, and Fenris knew that they could use all the help they could get in gathering food. Keeping his dominant posture he spoke in a calm, but firm voice, I’m Jazper, the alpha male of Casa di Cavalieri. If you wish to join my pack you need to learn some respect very quickly. His warning was clear, if she had any chance in getting in she would shut up and be all smiled from here on in, What skills do you have that may be of use to my pack? Every member is expected to work for the good of the rest.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread