i wanna be with you
[html]
Can I name the male: Quintus or Quinn for short??? I like the name!

Samantha leaned into his hand on her cheek instinctively, he told her that they should wait a little bit. Agreement followed and Samantha nodded. Things changed in a heartbeat. The woman raced after her mate when the roar of a large mammal was picked up from her large white ears. A pang of worry hit her at that moment, she hoped that Rain wasn't hurt. She jumped down a shallow bank and stood beside Rain. The next situation set before her was horrifying, a body of a female wolf lay there motionless and stone cold. Blood was in so many places, Sam felt melancholy and sick. She pressed herself against Rain, trying not to look at the dead wolf. The wolf, could've had a life before her, when the ivory female had looked back, Rain was picking up a pair of tiny pups. They were tiny and had worrisome expressions for their dead mother. A male and female looked at the mates with wide surprised eyes. A motherly instinct took Sam instantly and she had whipped her cloak off of her body to carefully wrap the tiny canines. A quizzical look crossed Samantha's palette as she glanced at Rain. These pups could never survive on their own, they would die from cold and starvation. A new feeling had come to the woman, almost a if these were her pups. At that moment she knew, these would be their children. The puppies were nestled against her breast, squirming hungrily and thrying to suckle. Would she be able to produce the life-giving substance that would keep them healthy? She thought of names and thought that Quinn suited the small male. "Rain...I think this is our family now." Her eyes were filled with the love for the pups and her mate, the feeling she had acquired when near them all at once. She looked around the morning setting, seeing birds fly into the tops of trees, smelling the sweet fresh grass and the misty air. Everything was quiet, peaceful. She kissed Rain and opened the cloak to reveal the two earth toned pups. "Rain, this is your children. Our children." She reached up to touch his cheek, feeling a love so strong and unbreakable.

<style>
.blood .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#f48e8e; }
.blood p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.blood b {color:#f6e8e8; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e4b4b 0em .1em 0em;  }
.blood .line1 {width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a5aa9e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.blood {background-color:#964040; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #a2aea6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#bdd0c9; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:459px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius: 20px; border-top-left-radius:20px; margin-bottom:-2px; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px; color:#ceaeae;}
.blood .bborder {width:459x; border 0px; margin:0px auto;}
</style>this beautiful table was given to me by Gen.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread