Haunted House
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... e_01-1.gif); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 300px; ">

ooc:

She hadn't known her companion to be nocturnal, seeing as he was relatively active when she was. So hearing this came a shock to the woman. She had always assumed her bird was an odd one... "I didn't get him, really," she replied. "He just found and harassed me til I acknowledged him." The Eagle Owl hooted in agreement, spanning his wings in a proud, showy display.

The woman's attention was not on the bird and his flashing wings, but on the smaller girl as she explained this rumor. X'yrin could see how she and her companion could have been mistaken as this scaring thing, seeing as how a bird perched comfortably on the back of a wolf was an odd sight to behold. But what perplexed her was that this young female was actually looking for the source of this rumor and seemed utterly disappointed there was nothing yet to be found. An adventure seeker, perhaps?

"But why would you be looking for it?" she inquired, tilting her head to one side. "Does something happen once it's found?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread