Haunted House
[html]
OOC

Terra shrugged, her eyes transfixed by the bird's show. Trouble of course. I don't know what kind, but I'm sure it'll be interesting. Besides, the rumor said it was frightening, not deadly. That means I have even less to worry about. Her interest began to wane as she remembered the even more fascinating rumor that had driven her to go so far. Looking at the stranger she realized that the warrior would make a valuable companion on this trip.

Would you like to come with me? I'm sure it'll be fun, and we won't be in danger. Terra really hoped she'd accept. Going by herself would be fun, but two people would make it even more interesting. Not only would she be able to enjoy her own reactions and the environment around her but she'd be able to see another's reactions and perceptions as well, helping her understand the strange phenomenon.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread