Peel the skin away
Firefly spatted the words back at Ember with disbelief. "You LIVE here!? This isn't your pack!" She was slightly confused but didn't show it, she had known that Ember was with her mother in Labyrinth Glen and nothing that Ember was saying made sense. She bared her fangs at her littermate and growled. "I LIVE here, you don't belong here!" Her eyes were narrowed as she was trying to piece together what was going on. Of course she didn't know any of the packs around except by name and a few she'd met, but she was growing very annoyed at her dark hued sibling.

Suddenly she'd gone from annoyed to downright pissed in just the span of a few words thrown from the dark hued wolfess maw. Her muscles were twitching as she debated forgoing talk and just lunging at her bitch of a sister. "Just because I choose to live my own life and not follow in the steps of our parents doesn't mean a damn thing! Our father didn't give a damn about me, he cared more about speading lies about our own brother! Half the population seemed to believe him too! Including all of you! DaVinci didn't deserve that, but what would you care! You were too busy being daddy's little girl! Bet he was sure proud of you.. nothing but a spoiled little brat!" Her eyes flashed with the anger as she snarled and went on. "Bet you can't even hunt or fight.. Maybe a good lay is what you need, probably would be the only thing you're worth." Her emerald glare that belonged so much to their father was staring back at Ember as her temper rose.

Raising to her full height she growled softly as she studied her sister. "It matters to me because I'd rather know who the hell was blundering through my pack's lands." She was lying, but only on a slight degree. She was more worried about Ember telling the whole world that they were sisters rather than the fact of finding her relatives in the packlands. Though Ember did blunder quite loudly and did need to work on her prowling skills.

Messages In This Thread