The big question
[html]

It was indeed strange how things had come full circle. Somewhere around this time a year ago the two were just meeting; Orin with her ankle stuck in an apple tree, Shawchert the night in shining armor. Since then they had been a lot of other things to each other; friends, lovers, alpha and subservient, enemy. They had only known each other for a short while before the conception of their three children joined them together forever, whether they liked it or not. So much had happened in one short year. They had separated, their puppies were born, one lost only a few days later, Orin had warred with Sky Katruk and at other times the women had been wonderful friends, and so much more. Too many things to count, too many things to list. Some weren't even recognizable by the mind, but only unspoken by the soul underneath.

Orin felt all of this and more as she jokingly leaned in to Shawcert, her mouth parted and an obnoxious “Ahhhhh!” coming from her throat as she waited for her bite of meat. She pretended to get impatient with him, even though her took no time at all, and snapped at the morsel like a human's dog of old grabbing for a treat. She nipped his fingers in the process, but didn't bite hard. She laughed as she chewed the meat. “Oh I'm sorry,” she chortled as she wiped her chin. “Did I get you?”

The man could withstand a lot more than that, though, as proven by the trials and tribulations they had been through throughout the last 13 months. She leaned into him again, less playfully this time, and nuzzled her muzzle against his. He felt warm against her and a gentle, cormforted canine 'mmm' sound came from her throat as she tenderly kissed her love.

<style type="text/css">
.orint1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.orint1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.orint1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#042F4B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2MpXv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A1ACB3; outline:1px solid #042F4B; padding: 160px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ACB3B8; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread