Just the three of us {AW}
[html]
/o\ I fail...

It was amazing to Sarda, how large Siri's eyes had gotten at her surprise. Pilot is your dad? He is the one that accepted me into the pack. A surprising coincidence. If one believed in such things. Sadra saw it more of a sign. Well, If Pilot is okay with you coming over. Your welcome to visit Honey and Jobe anytime you want. Leaving out the squirrel and rabbit charms, Sadra slipped the others back into the pouch and placed it back into her bag.

So, your dad lived with squirrels? Thats pretty unusual. Could you maybe tell me a story about it that Pilot might have shared with you? Still groping around in her pack, Sadra's fingers finally find the soft thin leather and blade she was looking for. Skillfully, she quickly cut two thin strips off the sheet. Threading the leather though the eyelet on the squirrel charm and centering it. Im making this big enough so you should be able to wear it when your grown up, but adjustable so it wont be too big now.

Resting the charm on her leg she runs the leather string in a circle, bring each end to either side of the charm creating a double loop and tied a knot at each end.See, the knots will slide. pull them closer together, away from the squirrel and it gets larger. She slid both knots to show him. and back towards the squirrel to make it shorter. She held it out so Siri could put his head through and she could adjust it. Before making her own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread