What I must do to become strong!
OOC: Man everytime I tried to start this response something would happen forcing me to stop Confused So a lot of my ideas got lost. I think we can end this post soon unless you have any more plans for this. Still want a slight lesson in daggers? Lemme know.

Saxif hadn’t meant to offend the girl; she never meant it in such a callous manner that the girl was implying. She was very much respectful of creatures and their freedoms and choices. Her grandmother made sure she knew the web of life; she saw no creature above or below herself. She had merely meant that if she had been as lucky enough to have gained such a companion she would hope it would be kind enough to join her hunts. She remained silent though unwilling and uncomfortable at correcting the lady in her personal beliefs. So she continued with the lesson.

When the arrow struck the tree Saxif gave a soft smile and watched the excitement emanate from the brown haired female. She felt proud to experience this first moment to be a part of it. She glanced about seeking a place to settle in as she spoke. Good work! Now it’s just practise, practise, practise. I’ll stick around just in case your form tries to get lazy. It can happen in the beginning as your muscles adjust. She sat on a soft looking patch of grass near Deirdre and gave a gesture with her hand urging her to continue.

Messages In This Thread