I just really don't get it
[html]

Its a hoard of animals and Aeron

Aeron was none to impressed by what the woman was saying. There was just something about Leon and him telling people of her and Io. Not like Aeron wanted to be someones secret but it was the fact that the male was telling others about her family and what they were doing. "Matter's with my family should not be spread like seed." she stated her tone more stern on my.

In her mind she was head of the house hold not Leon. Leon was a guest in Aeron's home and Aeron's life. She had chosen to allow Io to bring him here and god damn she'd remove him too. Aeron really hadn't changed her posture arms still crossed her chest as she just stood unamused.

Aeron looked at Io for a moment as she thought. "About a month, maybe less." Aeron stated though it truly wasn't something the woman needed to know. "So what is your relation with Leon?" The better question wasn't for this woman it was for leon and who the hell he thought he was telling people things.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread