M - Diamond in the Rough
[html]

Word Count :: 308 ::

If you could only read my mind
You would know that I've been waiting

She listened to him, and realized that yes, it was quite lonely in Inferni unless you got out there and pushed yourself to be social with everyone, and to get out of your cave everyday to socialize. She had a hard time herself with not being lonely, especially since she was a very social being, and she loved being around other people, but sometimes the other Infernians were less social and just wanted her to leave them alone. She had looked at his handsome face with her bright gamboge eyes and she almost melted at the look that he gave to her. It can gets purty lonely 'ere in Inferni.. she agreed, nodding her head and looking at the male as he let go of her hand and he turned from her to look at the sea. She too looked to the ocean and her mighty waves. She really did love the sea, and the reason she had come out to the sea today was because she hadn't been in some time, rather she had been stuck in her cave, sitting her siblings or reading books, or hunting for food, so she was almost always busy doing something.

She giggled again at the words of the male. He was so charming! She put a hand up to her muzzle and she covered her maw slightly. Ya' arr too much, Helotes.. she spoke to him, her tail wagging behind her as she had looked at him again. He commented on hos she looked cold, and she didn't think that she had been seen when she shivered. She did move closer to the male, knowing that his body heat would keep her warmer. Why yes...I am 'bit cold....Can'ya help me warms up 'bit she asked him, cocking her head and drawing closer to him still.

<style>
.freebietable-a02 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EsV88.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e1085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freebietable-a02 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a02 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread