Take Care
Sarian is not a shifter. She is like Kiara.but Shiloh doesn't know that.

Sarian had run to her mother and licked her talking to her in gibberish before turning to X'yrin. The woman had stood and Sarian was scared her Rin was going to leave her. She ran over to her and looked up at her, her tail wagging, her silver blue eyes glowing as she looked up at X'yrin. "Rin leave? No love me? Stay with me? Sarian loves Rin she said going up to the woman's leg and pawing at her to pick her up. Sarian loved the large golden woman and wanted her to stay with her. She sat at the woman's feet and whined at her to pick her up. She pawed at the large woman's feet and looked at her mother. She wanted her to tell her to stay. She continued to whine but she was getting tired from all her play. She started to yawn but didn't want to sleep with Shiloh or Kiara. She wanted her Rin to hold her and keep her warm.

Shiloh watched as Sarian whined at X'yrin. She smiled softly as her daughter seemed to notice the same things she did. X'yrin seemed to be in pain. Shiloh had learned last time that asking the golden woman what was wrong would make her leave. She wouldn't ask for her what was wrong but she would ask her to stay for Sarian and give her and Kiara a break. "Stay for a little while longer X'yrin. Both me and Kiara need a break from Sarian. She grows tired. Cuddle with her. I know you want t," she said picking up Sarian in her jaws. She hoped the woman stayed for Sarian. The child seemed to really like the woman.

Messages In This Thread