diminuendo
[html]

Excuse the shortness. =/ ▬▬ 326 words

Liam nodded. He felt confident that he wouldn't be getting in too much trouble with mother nature over the winter. He lived in a good home with a fire almost constantly burning within the stove. While falling on his ass might be a little more probable than freezing to death in the snow, Liam was positive he had little to no chance of actually dying from a wounded butt. Unless his fall resulted with him landing on his head. Then the trauma could be deadly. “I'm sure if everyone is careful things shouldn't turn fatal for any of us.” he said hopefully. “I mean we all have each other to reply on and most of us live in decent homes. I would be worried for the loners out there – all alone without protection from the elements.” he told her, feeling a little bit cocky at that point. He liked speaking to Caspa. She was making him think a lot and whenever he spoke to her he felt smart.

Once they reached the tree Liam only had to move a few leaves before he spotted a green shell that, he supposed, contains nuts inside. He made a move to grab it but Caspa warned him about its prickliness. “Alright.” he said and – with a little more caution – he reached out and picked the green thing from its hanging place within the tree. He couldn't smell any kind of indication that other animals aside than the many wolves had been here but that didn't mean squirrels hadn't already harvested the nuts. “Aha, I got one.” he said upon breaking the first shell and finding the food tucked inside. He found another one close by and did the same thing. Another score. “Do we put them in the same bag as the poppy seeds?” Liam inquired after glancing around and realizing he didn't have anywhere to put the newly acquired nuts.

Table by Kit, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.liamsunrise-template .ooc {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; }
.liamsunrise-template .credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; color: #f9f9f9; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #fff;}
.liamsunrise-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.liamsunrise-template b {color:#e66f1a; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #fff; }
.liamsunrise-template {border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; background-color:#d7dcfc; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2rh1na0.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #f9f9f9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0e1c25; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.liamsunrise-template .inner {margin:10px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/2uomosk.jpg); background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; border:2px solid #f9f9f9; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread