Two for One Deal [P]
[html]
I had trouble with this post. x: Blargh.

The coyote, Tedros, spoke of travelling and the pack called Inferni. Matteo had only heard rumors about the northeastern neighbors. They were a clan made up of only coyotes and they welcomed wolves the same way Teo's family had back in Italy; with bared teeth and sharpened claws. It was, in Teo's opinion, a less-advanced version of his home in Italy.

That alone perked the boy's interest. He liked it in AniWaya but perhapes some time away with his own race would be benificial. He made a note to himself to ask Tedros of his life in Inferni, what it was like, how things worked there. Maybe there'd come a time when Teo would have a reason to make a trip to the borders of Inferni; having a friend on the inside would help him stay in good regards to the rumored vicious clan.

Then Tedros offered to go riding together, to find their own paths, and Teo couldn't have thought of a better idea. This darker 'brother' seemed nice, strong even. Matteo wouldn't mind spending some time with him. It'd keep his worries away, at least for a little while... plus, this guy wasn't half bad, as far as Teo could tell.

Sounds like a good plan to me. He smiled, his tail flicking behind him as he turned to mount up. The mare was calm and settled, distracted by the stallion and not at all bothered by the rider on her back. She'd accepted this albino as her new caretaker already, though Teo was hesitant in every move he made.

By the way, the guy who sold me the horses told me their names, but I'm not fond of the stallion's. This lady is Jericho and he's Elvis. Teo wrinkled his nose at the name, showing his distaste for it; who named a horse Elvis? Jericho was nice, but as much as Teo had enjoyed the musical masterpeices Elvis had made, it just didn't suite the wild mustang. I was going to rename him... but he's yours now, so it's up to you.

<style type="text/css"> .trovato-oo8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#717D66; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1e2a13; } .trovato-oo8 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;} .trovato-oo8 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#454c3e; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/orqk60.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#272E21; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;} .trovato-oo8 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .trovato-oo8 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread