rocky road
[html]

A new table for Kiara would be great. Hotaru has two so I want to use those for a while. But don't push yourself. Poor Ves, so sad.

Word Count → 255

Kiara's heart danced with excitement as her suspicions were confirmed. The luperci before her was the very same Vesper whom she had gone on an adventure with just a month ago. Kiara laughed as tail flew right into the air and danced with joy. The arctic wolf bounded towards Vepser and began to lick the coywolf as a happy greeting. Although Kiara was careful not to step on the dead bird, feathers still clung to the arctic wolfs fur as she danced around.

Even after Kiara and Vesper had parted, the young wolf still wondered what had become of her friend. The last time the two had met, Vesper had been badly injured and even swimming to the island was difficult for the small woman. Now, Vepser's wounds had healed and her form towered over Kiara's own lupus body. Although arctic wolves were not the largest of the wolves, she had still been a little bigger than the coywolf. Now Kiara needed to crane her neck just to see Vesper's face.

"Oh, how good it is too see you again. I did not recognize you. You smell of pack now, and your taller than I remember. How have you been?" The arctic wolf beamed at Vesper. Kiara was afraid she would never see Vesper again and she was more than happy to be proven wrong.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread