Roaming
[html]

don't mind him...he isn't exactly flirting. he does speak a little Spanish. I am so effing sorry for the wait, the power was out for hours! I hate storms ( ´Д`)

Word Count → RAWR

The hybrid man had found a small body of water to bathe in, he was all grateful for his luck, it had been a while since he had been able to cleanse. Jacinto peeled off the clothing he had worn and set down his guitar. Stepping carefully into the crystalline pool, he felt an icy shiver go down his spine. He splashed water all over his body, cleaning away the dirt, grime and blood. He hated how he was always attacked by his older brother, picked on for being the smallest. After bathing, Jacinto's skin felt numb and cold. The chill of winter was almost upon them. He set to washing his clothing, careful with the leather and half-heartedly threw the loose jeans into the water. When the chores were done, the hybrid male set upon the trail, whistling a tune. He slung the strap of his guitar over his chocolate shoulders, and carried his wet clothing. A sound caught his ears, strangely familiar until he knew what it was.

Jacinto went to the source of the sound, ears perked and eyes alert. He slung the clothing over a branch of a tree, he rounded a small corner and it surprised him to see what was there. A female, reddish and white fur, floppy ears bent over her own guitar. A broad smile crossed the masculine's lips, this could be a chance to meet someone new and maybe have a chance to play his guitar with someone else. He shook off his sodden multi-colored pelt and approached. "What are you playing señorita?" Fiery orange eyes were lit with curiosity and warmth. The Lykoi held out his own guitar to show. He sat on a large rock, guitar in hand. He sat down, his eyes on her for any sign of aggression or if she would leave. He remained shy for a remainder of time. "I can play a little...My name's Jacinto." The chocolate male added with a shy grin. 

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.jacinto-strum { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JK1HG.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#235064; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 303px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.jacinto-strum b {color:#add9ed; }
.jacinto-strum p { color:#06202c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.jacinto-strum p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.jacinto-strum .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.jacinto-strum .wordcount {color:#add9ed; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread