I'm not ready to back down
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 81dgnc.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 493px; border: 1px solid #fff; background-color: #086DAC;">

She's got colors to spare and i don't care what they choose
     "I don’t want to go home." She would go home, eventually, but not yet, not now, and perhaps not for a while. Cercelee did not care to have the eyes of her pack mates looking over her body, knowing the cause, feeding more fuel to the fire. Of course, they would get word of it. Ember would have to tell Haku and the others where their rosea was and why, but she did not want to give them a visual. And perhaps after she had healed and didn’t look so ragged the silly, senseless war with Inferni would be over. Cercelee simply nodded and let Naniko and Ember tend to her. Aside from not going home, she did not care about much else. She drank the water and let them move her. She continued to watch and comply with whatever Naniko asked of her. Cercelee wondered how back the back of her neck looked, as that felt the worse, and would it have to be sewn shut? "Naniko... can you keep me from getting scars?" Oh dear... she did not want souvenirs from this mishap.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread