What do you say to that?
[html]
Chione Keisari

ooc text. 83

The brownish male approached Chio, a very furry bovine the girl recognized as a buffalo of sorts. The male spoke, and she moved her head as to look at him in the eyes. "Well sir, 'm pretty sure they ar'. If not, I don't kn'w." She said, making a concentrated face, a single finger reaching for the tip of her chin, head tilting lightly to the side. She then shrugged with a radiating smile. "Anyw'y, name's Chion' Keisari! May I kn'w yers?" She asked, a chubby little hand gesturing a bit as she spoke.

Mora came forward, walking lightly behind the black and white female, head sneaking behind her shoulder, suspisciously eyeing the stranger. The oriental luperci rose a hand and petted the mule's pinkish muzzle heartedly. She suddenly started to laugh and giggle, hands trying to push the equine's head away from her, since she was nibbling on her ear, trying to play. It tickled terribly, and she skipped away a bit. The horse-donkey hybrid neighed a bit, as if laughing. "Silly ol' girl!" The little female chirped, her laugh still reflecting on her speech.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#b7413c;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6a3924; text-shadow:#b86e4f 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#f6ece5; background-image:url(http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... p-bg-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ede0d1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b86e4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 200px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #d07e89; width:80%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread