I feel remorse that I'll never meet you, Khaleesi.
[html]
Chione Keisari

ooc text...

The salty scent of the sea made Chione's nose wrinkle a bit, but in a delicious way. It was the sort of feeling she would get when near too strong spices she enjoyed; a bit strong on her delicate nose, but still a conforting sensation.

She sat outside beside her wooden wagon, the small shelter of cloth extended by two pole fixed on the ground hovering protectively over her head. A silk cushion beneath her, scrolls and blank pieces of paper, ink and quill in display over a short stuby table at her front. It was one of those quiet days just perfect for translating a few of her chinese scrolls. Also to enjoy some tea, or crafting her weapons. Anyway, it was a delightful afternoon, the chilly continent breeze fighting the warm ocean's in a refreshing dance of gusts from everywhere.

Mora, her brownish gray mule pranced about playing with Lu, the young fawn she took in after killing her mother not long ago. The little thing had grown used to the oriental female and the donkey-horse hybrid, and was now playing about with the fellow ungulate, gleefully discarding any and all evils of the world. Orangeish brown eyes studied the deer, noticing the small but still noticable changes in its petite body. He had grown a bit since that night, and she smiled at his improvements.

She sighed, and returned for her work. The warm fire not far from her boiling the water for some tea and cooking a few meat and vegetable dumplings for a little evening snack.

It was not long before she noticed a change. Among the sound of the playing fawn and the crackling of the fire and the whistle of the wind, there was also the crunching noise of hooves over sand. She rose an eyebrow to the newhint of company, and she slowly walked towards it, movements fluid and gracious.

Since the imperial had made camp on a large cliff a few good meters from the shoreline, the wanderer had a good ´panoramic of the beaches, and it didn't take long for her to find a dark figure sitting lose to the rushing waves, a white stallion trotting about. She made a tiny o with her mouth, but then smiled widely. My, my, what an opportunity! She whistled a sharp note which didn't take long to fade, and seconds later, Mora was besides her, Lu following her self-proclaimed step-mother. With a skilled jump, she tossed her small frame over the equine and galloped away, but not before sweeping an arm to retrive the fawn, who settled at the black and white female's arms, used to being carried.

the girl made her way down the rocky steps of the huge cliff, and was soon within earshot of the other. " 'Ello there!" She shouted in her permanent gleeful tone, accent locking certain sounds on her throat, forcing them to remain unspoken. "I... I hope 'm not interruptin' anyt'in'..." She said as soon as she dismounted, dropping the fawn by her feet. " 'm Chion' Keisari. I he'rd ye ridin' and thou'ht if ye w'uld like t' join me and me compaions for lunch?" The short girl chirped out the invitation, a kind smile glued on her face. The oriental luperci unwrapped her long, long braid from around her neck, since she tends to do that in order to avoid it getting in the way while riding. Lu trotted to hide between Mora's leg, wary of the stranger. The mule, however, showed no amusement to the other wolf, and licked the top of the young deer's head, trying to calm it.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#b7413c;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#6a3924; text-shadow:#b86e4f 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#f6ece5; background-image:url(http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr87 ... p-bg-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ede0d1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b86e4f; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 5px 0px 200px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #d07e89; width:80%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread