M - On a cold dark ledge
[html]
OOC:NOTE this is a pre-plotted refusal Smile / +300

It was quickly made clear that this she-wolf had no manners at all. Even after a warning she continued to snap at the warrior. Frustration flooded over the coal wolf as she deemed that she didn’t believe him. The statement set off sparks in Jazper’s brain; perhaps she really didn’t think she could be cared for. In his soft accent the large halfling calmed his speech, I just wanted to help. It’s not exactly fun to bleed from your head. His words could be taken as an attempt to lighten the situation, though he hoped for her sake she would finally shut up and realize that he actually did want to help her and her disrespect was not helping her cause.

The next words out of her mouth sealed her fate and the rest of her words were lost to the warrior. Sitting silently he thought over the situation in his head as she spoke. She did not know respect, she did not know the ways of a pack, heck he didn’t even know if she knew how to care for someone besides herself and Fenris knew he wasn’t about to let some fast talking female into his pack just because he felt sorry for her. No she would have to learn respect first before he would accept her.

He allowed her to have her pity party and announce her name but as soon as he knew who she was her moment was over. Pushing his massive figure forward he moved very close to Ryan. Get off my land. He growled. You will not be accepted here until you learn to give a fuck about others and respect the leaders of this pack. Pushing forwards he released a fierce snarl, Until then you get the hell off my land on your own or earn yourself a few new injuries.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread