heavy in your arms [p]
[html]
ooc: Table © Alli<3

The woman asked him for verification, and he nodded his head. Ya', he got da' same buckskin pelt. Thought it'wassa mah brotha's for uh' moment, I wassa lookin' fer him instead of ya' for a quick minute thur. the male spoke to her, nodding his head the whole time as he crossed his hands over his chest. He sat there next to her though and he looked at her interesting looks. She was quite pretty, reminded him of his woman, back at home, with that mohawk going on even though this girl had a blue 'hawk as well as silver fur and even a tail. Bartholomew did admire the fact that Krystalle didn't have a tail though. It made her unique, but this girl, she had a charm to her looks as well, no matter how plain she almost did look. A smile held on his maw as she spoke to him about her coming out here to look at the stars. Bart tilted his head back and his eyes looked up at the stars. He observed them, and slowly peeled his eyes away from them and looked back at the woman.

Teh stars arr beaut'aful an' all, but their beauty don't compare ta' yerrs. the charmer spoke, his icy blue eyes looking into her jade ones, and the handsome smile on his lips. Mah name issa Bartholomew Cubbins. Wha' can I call uh beauty like ya'? Er do I not get uh name? I can always call ya' "Diamond Beauty" if ya' don' want meh to know yerr name. the male spoke to her, chuckling softly about his words. He was ridiculous at times, and he knew it. Would he ever admit it? Probably not, but he definitely knew that he was ridiculous with his words, but often times, it was the ridiculousness that charmed the ladies into doing what he wanted, when he wanted. He had a certain charm to him that many guys did not have, which was probably why Krystalle fell in love with him, and other girls always were impatient about getting into his pants and on his dick. Not to mention that Mars himself was a very handsome male, even with all the scars and tattoos that littered his body. Those things seemed to just fuel the fires that were the passions of women whom he had been with.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#032e5a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020202;}
.freebjuly08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly08 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #19140f; padding: 165px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#979799; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020202;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
400+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread