Old Blood New Ties
[html]

WC:000+ / Teo remembers his manners! Big Grin

Teo grinned as the girl moved to climb down and then approached. Like a true gentleman, he dismounted as she did, holding Jericho by the reigns and nodding his head low to her. Signorina. He greeted charismatically, despite his rude first impression. I don't believe we have... He hummed after she spoke, tail flicking.

My name's Matteo. Matteo Trovato. I've never seen you around before; are you new in town? His voice held a noticable Italian accent, though it was mixed with traces of the local speech from his time spent.

The mare lowered her head to nudge his shoulder idly, watching the stranger with a rather bored, uncaring expression. Jericho had been enjoying the ride with her coydog. Why had this strange woman stopped them? Luperci were so strange.

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread