Old Blood New Ties
[html]

WC:000+ / ...xD btw, can you read this table okay?

Sunders? That sounded... familiar. Where have I heard that name before? Teo flicked his ears forward and was about to respond to her introduction when suddenly, she questioned his own name... and then brought up his past.

For a moment, he hesitated; did he really want someone who knew of his family knowing he was alive? He knew that the family business was his the moment he stepped back into Italy. He was the heir. Even Giuseppe had that birthright, though he wasn't named next in line.

Sunders... wasn't that the name of one of his father's friends? Could this girl be related? It was likely; her voice told him that she, herself, was from across the ocean. Maybe...

Uh... He blurted dumbly, not sure how to respond. Yes. My parents were Draco and Carissa Trovato. He admitted, though his voice held a certain hesitence to it; he hoped she wouldn't ship him off to Italy again. His life here was far more... adventurous than gang killings and politics.

Why? Were you a friend of the family?

<style type="text/css"> .matteoyote b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3ccd4; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#68757a 1px 1px 1px;} .matteoyote p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .matteoyote .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center;} .matteoyote {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#b5ccd4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yd2Yv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #68757a; padding: 300px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#68757a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread